My B226WL monitor stand needs a base

Options
headupeyesopen
headupeyesopen Member Posts: 22 Troubleshooter
I recently acquired a used B226WL monitor in excellent shape with the neck of the stand but no base.  I've searched for the part on eBay without luck, and I have yet to contact Acer directly or widen the Internet search.  I'm not sure of the part number. 

Does anyone in this community forum have any leads or advice for how and where I can acquire *only the base* for this monitor stand? 

Thanks

Answers

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,941 Trailblazer
    Options
    The Acer part number for the base is: 60.LXVM3.004.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • headupeyesopen
    Options
    Thank you, Billsey! 
  • headupeyesopen
    Options
    Billsey, can you provide me with the part number for the neck of that monitor stand, too, please? 
  • billsey
    Options
    Sure, 60.LXVM3.003 for the neck. (001 and 002 are the bezel around the display and the plastic back cover, so not stand related).
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • headupeyesopen
    Options
    Thanks again, Billsey! 

Do you happen to know (or does anyone else here know) if the neck and/or the base of the B226WL monitor stand are used for any other Acer monitors (other than the B246WL)? 

And are there compatible brands to Acer, such that other brands' monitor-stand hardware use the same parts? 

• billsey
    Options
    I don't believe any others will work. They usually design each model to use it's own, rather than reusing a type from a different model.