Predator XB323U not compatible with Windows11

sweettea123
sweettea123 Member Posts: 4 New User
hello, i've recently purchased a new gaming computer, as well as a new acer xb323u gaming monitor.  unfortunately i am
unable to download drivers for this monitor.  should i just send it back, or will drivers be available soon?

Answers

• Windows 11 already provides a standard driver for the monitor. Is the monitor having a problem?

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • sweettea123
    thanks for the quick reply!  not having any problems with the monitor, but i'm not sure if i'm able to activate gsync.  do you think support will be available in the future?  i spoke to a technical support representative, and he said support should be made available in the future??
  • Have you checked in nvidia control panel?

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • sweettea123
    gsync isnt appearing in my nvidia control panel settings, is there something i'm missing?  i'm running a 3090 graphics card
  • Is your monitor model XB323UGP or XB323UGX?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,454 Trailblazer
    Yes, as suggested they have both G-Sync and Freesync versions of the monitor. Do you have the right one?
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • sweettea123
    xb323ugx, sorry for the late reply
  • The monitor supports g-sync: https://www.acer.com/datasheets/2020/4831/XB3/MM.TKWAA.002.html

But your graphics card also has to support this feature! What is the video card model?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer