Adjusting RGB on XFA240 monitor

hartmandm
hartmandm Member Posts: 2 New User
edited January 2022 in Monitors
I have a color profile correction device and software. The color readings show there is too much difference between the red, green, and blue color readings on my XFA240 monitor. I have tried to adjust the colors on the monitor using the '6-axis hue' and '6-axis saturate' menu items. However, changing the color hues or saturations do not make any difference in the color levels displayed on the monitor. I have tried to make adjustments when the Acer eColor Management is set to "User" and "Normal". Other settings on the monitor are left to their factory reset defaults.

Thread was edited to add model name to the title

Answers

• Easwar
    Easwar Member Posts: 6,727 Guru
    Hi @hartmandm,

1. Click "Advanced display settings" at the bottom of the settings window.
    2. Verify that your monitor is set to the recommended, native resolution. ...
    3. Click "Color calibration" at the bottom of the advanced display settings window.
    4. Click Next to start the color calibration.
  • hartmandm
    hartmandm Member Posts: 2 New User
    I think the menu structure on the monitor is a bit different than what you describe. However the resolution is 1920x1080 at 60 Hz. The odd thing is that today the color adjustments are actually doing something. So good news. Maybe a power cycle of the monitor made a difference.

Thanks for providing a response!

Mike