Predator helios 300 Fifa 22 stuttering problem even at low ingame settings\ over heating issue?

aparveezsn
aparveezsn Member Posts: 12

Tinkerer

edited January 2022 in Predator Laptops
Hey Guys. So i have Predator helios 300, 8 gb ram, 4 gb dedicated NVIdia GTX 1050Ti card. untill fifa 19 i could play the game at MAX settings but since fifa 21 i have huge stuttering problem. Fifa 22 has been a mare to play. i seriously dont understand the problem. i have basic low resolution in game settings and i cant believe the game still stutters. i recently had the laptop serviced assuming the issue is overheating. looks like i paid 3K for no good. the same problem still exists. i am attaching a snip of temperature level while playing the game.

i tried to check with NVIdia team to see if its graphic card related issue but looks like its not the graphics.

BTW fifa 22 barely  needs high end specs and this laptop should be more than good enough to run the game smoothly

Thread was edited to add model name to the title

Answers

• aparveezsn

Tinkerer

attaching the temperature snip.

please help!
    temp.png 445.2K
  • Easwar
    Easwar Member Posts: 6,727 Guru
    Hi @aparveezsn,

Change the fan speed in predator sense.
  • aparveezsn

Tinkerer

fan speed is max  and that hasn't clearly helped!. i have clean installed the graphics driver..  i have used throttlestop app to decrease the CPU temp but looks like my GPU temp still goes above 90-95 while plahying fifa 22 even at lowest settings :(

does anyone know how to get the GPU temp down?

also i want to know are there any people using this helios 300 8 gb ram, i5 8th gen processor nvidia 4 gb 1050TI graphics with same stuttering problem with Fifa 22