Aspire TC-1660 Service Guide manual

mandy30
mandy30 Member Posts: 135 Skilled Fixer WiFi Icon
Hi can anyone point me to where I can download the Aspire TC-1660 Service Guide manual please,all i can find is the user manual

Best Answer

• ttttt
    ttttt Member Posts: 1,947 Community Aficionado WiFi Icon
    Answer ✓
    @mandy30

Service manuals are not for public circulation for most  Acer PCs. Aces of this community have access to the servvice manuals but can give some snips only, not releasing the whole manual to the public.

Dell is very good on documentation, what they call user's manual may be a service manual in fact.

Answers

• theguy2
    theguy2 Member Posts: 2 New User
    edited January 2022
    mandy30 said:
    Hi can anyone point me to where I can download the Aspire TC-1660 Service Guide manual please,all i can find is the user manual

is this what you need?
  • Larryodie
    Larryodie Member Posts: 1,567 Community Aficionado WiFi Icon
    Go to the column on the right on this page, ASSISTANCE BY ACER, Drivers and Manuals will get the manual & more. 
  • ttttt
    ttttt Member Posts: 1,947 Community Aficionado WiFi Icon
    Answer ✓
    @mandy30

Service manuals are not for public circulation for most  Acer PCs. Aces of this community have access to the servvice manuals but can give some snips only, not releasing the whole manual to the public.

Dell is very good on documentation, what they call user's manual may be a service manual in fact.
  • mandy30
    yes dell are good,thats what I have always bought, this is my 1st acer pc but it would help a lot if i knew how to get into different parts
  • mandy30
    theguy2 said:
    mandy30 said:

is this what you need?
    No thats for a laptop
  • Larryodie
    Try You Tube 
  • Larryodie
    Here is one that may be some help.
    There may be more.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yg4E0yPlYhM
  • Larryodie