BSoD Everytime My Laptop Sleeps or Is Turned On After A Shutdown - Acer Predator Triton 300

Options
EianKnudsen
EianKnudsen Member Posts: 2 New User
edited January 2022 in Predator Laptops
I've been having problems with my Acer Predator Triton 300 ever since I had to use "Reset PC." Every time my laptop sleeps or is turned on after it has been shutdown, I get the BSoD, then the laptop restarts then runs fine. The errors I gets are CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED or KERNAL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR. I have tried various different ways attempting to fix the problem. I tried updating, or re-installing drivers, chkdsk, updating the BIOS, or even resetting the laptop again. My assumption is that I am missing a driver that is specific to this laptop, but I am not sure what it may be, and I could not find an answer.

​//Edited the content to add model name.   ​

Answers

• Easwar
    Easwar Member Posts: 6,727 Guru
    Options
    Hi @EianKnudsen,

Try to turn ON the power save mode and check it. 
  • EianKnudsen
    EianKnudsen Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options
    Easwar said:
    Hi @EianKnudsen,

Try to turn ON the power save mode and check it. 
    Unfortunately this did not work for me. I tried to put my laptop into sleep mode, woke it up, and got a BSoD with a KERNAL_INPAGE_DATA_ERROR... Is there anything else I could try?
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Try disabling fast startup in power options.

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • andalib
    andalib Member Posts: 57 Enthusiast WiFi Icon
    Options
    I've been having problems with my Acer Predator Triton 300 ever since I had to use "Reset PC." Every time my laptop sleeps or is turned on after it has been shutdown, I get the BSoD, then the laptop restarts then runs fine. The errors I gets are CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED or KERNAL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR. I have tried various different ways attempting to fix the problem. I tried updating, or re-installing drivers, chkdsk, updating the BIOS, or even resetting the laptop again. My assumption is that I am missing a driver that is specific to this laptop, but I am not sure what it may be, and I could not find an answer.

​//Edited the content to add model name.   ​

When Windows 10 stop code critical process died happens, it means the process which was needed to run the system ended due to corrupted or missing system files, bad device drivers, virus attack, compatibility issues, bad sectors, etc.

Now, there are several ways to repair the issue that you have on your computer but having said that keyboard is not working when you boot up to windows with command prompt, troubleshooting needed requires us to use a working keyboard. You might need to get an external one to run the repair on your computer.

Assuming that you have the keyboard/external keyboard up and running here are some steps that might help you repair your windows.

Step 1: Running SFC Scan on computer.
    -To do that, you just need boot again your computer with command prompt and type sfc /scannow and hit enter. It will going to find any integrity issues and violations on your computer and will attempt to repair it.

Step 2: Run DISM to repair corrupted windows image
    -Once SCF completes it scan, you need to run the below command one at a time to repair any windows corrupted images.
    *Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth
    *Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth
    *Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth

Step 3: Run Check Disk on your computer
    -On the same windows command prompt you can try to run check disk on your computer to check to repair both file system errors and scan for and recover bad sectors. To do this just type chkdsk /r on the command prompt and hit enter. Wait for the process to complete and restart your computer.

If all troubleshooting steps mentioned above didn't work, you might need to create a Windows Bootable Media to repair the computer. You can do that by visiting this link and follow the instruction on how to create a bootable media to repair windows: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

Last resort if all repair fails, you might need to re-install windows on your PC using custom installation to saved your personal files from being deleted permanently on your computer.

Hope this helps, Have a good day