Cant reinstall Predator Sense. Acer Predator PO3-630G

Options
eeee
eeee Member Posts: 2 New User
Predator sense stopped controlling fans or showing temperatures so I tried uninstalling and reinstalling but then It would allow me to reinstall. It said "This pc is not supported". If I can't reinstall predator sense is there another software to control rgb and the fans. I've tried a couple but none of them work.

Best Answer

• Ingrid-Acer
    Ingrid-Acer Administrator Posts: 3,308 Community Administrator
    edited January 2022 Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello eeee

I am sorry for the issue you're encountering when trying to install the PredatorSense. An update of the PredatorSense was uploaded in our Drivers and manuals page,  please find it here 

Best Regards, 
    Acer-Ingrid 

Answers

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,779 Trailblazer
    Options
    Are you installing the version in the PO3-630G support page, or one of the other versions out there? Are you running W10 or W11?
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • eeee
    eeee Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options
    billsey said:
    Are you installing the version in the PO3-630G support page, or one of the other versions out there? Are you running W10 or W11?
    I'm installing from the support page and I'm running Windows 10. Should I upgrade to windows 11. It hasn't shown me the option to upgrade yet but I can do it manually.
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,779 Trailblazer
    Options
    No, PS seems to have issues with W11 on many of the models. When you run System Information, what does it show for the System Model?
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Ingrid-Acer
    Ingrid-Acer Administrator Posts: 3,308 Community Administrator
    edited January 2022 Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello eeee

I am sorry for the issue you're encountering when trying to install the PredatorSense. An update of the PredatorSense was uploaded in our Drivers and manuals page,  please find it here 

Best Regards, 
    Acer-Ingrid