Does my laptop support QHD external monitor?

Options
Nouman_Ali_khan
Nouman_Ali_khan Member Posts: 1 New User

I have an acer laptop two years now, and I am very pleased. Now I would like to buy a new external monitor to connect it to my laptop.

I use my machine as a web development enviroment, programming, casual office tasks, light video editing etc. I never had a 27" QHD, but I am afraid of buying one cause I don't know if my laptop supports it properly, and doesn't downgrade it to FHD or running QHD on 30 fps only. I also have micro hdmi port so I will need to buy an adapter or hdmi cord. I am concerned about my gpu, cpu, micro hdmi version, not able to run a monitor with QHD and 75hz. What do you say about it, could my UX430 support QHD on at least 75hz?

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    What is the exact model? Example AN515-51-58VH. 
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,956 Trailblazer
    Options
    Yeah, no way to even guess if we don't know the laptop specs, and that takes the model number...
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.