Bios-Uefi locked

Khirtdeep
Khirtdeep Member Posts: 8 New User
Hi guys.  I have an acer aspire 315-22 and a long time ago I mistakenly entered the bios-uefi password several times.  Now when I come back I find the BIOS that no longer makes me change any options including the secure boot.Can someone help me? 

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,776 Trailblazer
    You must first set & save a supervisor password in the Security tab. Then you must re-enter the BIOS with the password to disable secure boot.

Jack E/NJ

• Khirtdeep
    No, nothing changes.  I think that I have to reset the bios
  • Khirtdeep
    The BIOS doesn't make me change anything as you can see.
  • JackE
    Please post photo of BIOS Security tab.

Jack E/NJ

• Khirtdeep
    I took a ***** trying to remove the BIOS password and now putting the password of the BIOS, a mistake comes out with this. Please help me
  • JackE
    Sorry. If you don't remember or don't have the BIOS supervisor password, then you must contact an authorized ACER service center.

Jack E/NJ

• Khirtdeep
    I at least log into Windows?
  • Khirtdeep
    the fact is that I entered a new password and as soon as I entered it it gave me wrong password I also brought the old one but with poor results.
  • JackE
    >>>I at least log into Windows? >>>

Yes but that won't help you with the BIOS menu supervisor password. Try different combinations of uppercase and lowercase letters or numbers that you can recall when you tried to set the supervisor password. If still unsuccessful, you must arrange for access by an authorized ACER service center.

Jack E/NJ

• Khirtdeep
    I can't enter in windows :'(