psu noice click orion 3000 po3-630

Options
montez
montez Member Posts: 3 New User
hello I recently purchased an orion 3000 po3-630 computer after connecting the power cable began to the computer, a sound to come out from the vicinity of the power supply (it seems to me that it is a problem with the coil) I see on the website that many people have a problem with it, the question is what to do with it will acer replace it with a new one? whether you can easily use the computer

Answers

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,779 Trailblazer
    Options
    There have been several people who have reported similar. Most seem to be just living with it since it doesn't seem to do any damage. It wouldn't hurt though to contact Acer support and see what they say.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Easwar
    Easwar Member Posts: 6,727 Guru
    Options

1. Hold windows key and hit letter X.
    2. Choose the device manager option.
    3. Go with the option sound driver.
    4. Under the title sound driver. ​​​ ​
    5. Right click on that option ----> Update all driver under the title sound driver.
    6. Choose "search automatically".
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Does your model come with a chicony power supply?

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • montez
    montez Member Posts: 3 New User
    Options
    I decided to return the power supply to the service and it just came to me. After connecting, the sound is still the same, use the computer normally or have it serviced again?
  • StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 9,986 Trailblazer
    edited January 2022
    Options
    montez said:
    I decided to return the power supply to the service and it just came to me. After connecting, the sound is still the same, use the computer normally or have it serviced again?

My suggestion to you is to count your loses as you would be much better off to get a new modular PSU like a Seasonic Focus Plus Platinum or look at higer end Corsair MX range or whichever you can afford. Note, a high end and an exceptional quality PSU will last you for years and its an investment on reliability and is an essential part of a good system as it can be changed to other desktops as required if you intend to upgrade your desktop, so consider that as the Acer OEM PSU’s are not in the same league of the top rated PSU on the market today.

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,779 Trailblazer
    Options
    Just be aware none of those suggested by Steven are ATX12VO supplies, so won't work with your system without extensive hacking...
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.