Stock firmware of Acer One 10 t8 129L

Sachin94399
Sachin94399 Member Posts: 3 New User
I recently bought a tablet. The Acer One 10 t8 129L . And all of a sudden it get soft bricked at its own. I am not getting the stock firmware anywhere not even on the official drivers page of Acer. I want the stock firmware file to flash it.

Answers

• what happens when you press these buttons? power + volume (-)
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,454 Trailblazer
    They typically don't publish a firmware image until they do a version update. Contact Acer support for your locale and they should be able to get it fixed.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Sachin94399
    The customer support is doing nothing.
    They told that the local support center will contact...but they haven't yet.
    I am unable use it.
    They should upload the stock firmware
  • Sachin94399
    what happens when you press these buttons? power + volume (-)
    Nothing happens
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,454 Trailblazer
    Get back in touch with support, they are likely just back logged, but if you don't tell them they won't know the local repair depot isn't following up.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • what happens when you press these buttons? power + volume (-)
    Nothing happens

The Acer One 10 T8-129L 10.1 inch with Wi-Fi+4G Voice Calling Tablet runs an OS Version Android 9.0 PIE. To RESET go to Settings > System > Advanced > Reset Options >Erase all data (factory reset). Reset is a factory data reset that resets your tablet to its factory default settings. This will erase all data, including files and downloaded apps or there are other Reset options that are not as drastic on the Android RESET 9.0 PIE try all that if you can get into the Android 9 OS? If not then look at this guide “How to factory reset Android devices” as that will show you how to do every rest on Android including if you cant get into the Android 9 OS.