How to Windows installation in acer S1001 tablet Laptop when drive is formatted

nkjpr
nkjpr Member Posts: 2 New User
edited January 2022 in Tablets
I have acer one 10 S1001. And formatted all windows drive by mistake. 
Plz help how to re install windows in acer s1001.
Step by step plz help .

Answers

• Did this model come with windows 10 64bit or windows 8 32bit?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,679 Trailblazer
    It can be a bit of a challenge getting Windows reinstalled on a S1001, there is not a lot of room on the drive on those. You need either a microUSB to USB-B adapter and a 8GB or larger USB-A flash drive or an 8GB or larger microUSB flash drive. On a different system you will create a Windows install image on the flash drive, using 32bit Windows. IIRC yours came with Windows 8.1 and it might have been upgraded to Windows 10, Windows 11 will not work. Be sure to match the version with what was on there before. Go into the BIOS and set Secure Boot to disabled then use your F7 key to start into the boot menu and boot from the flash drive. Choose the Install option and continue until you get to the screen where it asks you which partition to install to. Use the tools there to remove all partitions from the drive, then choose the entire drive's unallocated space. Let the install continue until finished. You will be asked questions such as what account to use and answer them as you would for any computer. When the install is complete you will boot up and login as normal. If you have Internet at that point go ahead and let Windows do all of it's updates, it will likely take a while and perhaps be rebooted several times. When the updates are all complete get into Device Manager to see if there are any7 drivers needed. Install those from the Acer website, using the Windows 8.1 versions if the Windows 10 versions aren't there.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.