why acer predator triton 500 charging jack so much heatup when i play gaming like battlie field 4 ?

Options
MubashirAbbas
MubashirAbbas Member Posts: 9

Tinkerer

why acer predator triton 500 charging jack so much heatup when i play gaming like battlie field 4  and others games?
if i do keep playing seems like charging jack wire near to jack will melt after 30 minutes.
Kindly resolve this issue.

Answers

• AnhEZ28
    AnhEZ28 ACE, Member Posts: 3,824 Pathfinder
    Options
    @MubashirAbbas does your laptop still have warranty? Try to make sure that the charger is plugged in all the way and the pins are not looked damaged.
    Please remember to include @AnhEZ28 when you want to reply back to my comment so that I can check your response.
    Thank you and have a nice day!
  • MubashirAbbas

Tinkerer

Options
    laptop is not in warrenty. yes charger is plugged in all way. normall works fine, just make issues on heavy games
  • AnhEZ28
    AnhEZ28 ACE, Member Posts: 3,824 Pathfinder
    Options
    @MubashirAbbas how hot does it get? Does it too hot that you can't touch at all or it already made the wire melted?
    Please remember to include @AnhEZ28 when you want to reply back to my comment so that I can check your response.
    Thank you and have a nice day!
  • Easwar
    Easwar Member Posts: 6,727 Guru
    Options
    Hi @MubashirAbbas,

Is the fan working fine. 
  • MubashirAbbas

Tinkerer

Options
    Hello Thank you everyone, I have fixed my issue by changing just jack which was connected and damaged . Now everything perfect.