IR Codes for Acer S5201M projector?

InFront
InFront Member Posts: 1 New User
I am installing an older model Acer projector and would like to automate as much as possible since the kids cannot reach the ceiling it is mounted in (and I don't have the remote anymore).

I found this discussion in the archives for another model: https://community.acer.com/en/discussion/185319/h6510bd-projector-home-automation-usb-rs232-ir

I need the remaining Hex codes for the IR blaster I am putting together. The model in the forum post above does not have Volume Controls, so I cannot control Volume and it is pretty necessary since I pull the audio directly from the projecters Mini Jack.

Everything else works with the codes included and I have an Arduino ESP8266 controlling power on and off as well as input.

Answers

• I know it's an old topic. But maybe it will be useful for other users:

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)