I am using Acer Nitro 5 (Model Nitro AN515-45) but I have not got the Windows 10 21H2 update yet.

vivekbattan
vivekbattan Member Posts: 2 New User
edited January 2022 in Nitro Gaming
I am using Acer Nitro 5 (Model Nitro AN515-45) but I have not got the Windows 10 21H2 update yet. I have been using this laptop for more than 1 month. Have a look at the screenshots I uploaded for more information. {PS: Ignore the Windows 11 upgrade, I just used it for a day, and came back to Windows 10 as it was using too much resources.} 
Please tell me if the update has came yet or not.

Answers

• Have you tried to update via this link? https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=799445
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,454 Trailblazer
    Microsoft pushes those updates at an unknown schedule to keep their servers from getting too busy. You should be able to add it manually if you feel the need.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.