Mouse and keyboard connect - Aspire C24

Options
GiLu
GiLu Member Posts: 1 New User
edited December 2021 in All-In-One PCs
I recently bought Aspire C24 with mouse and keyboard, USB contained within mouse.  I cannot get the PC to recognize them and am using an old set.  Is there a special driver that I should have?  Tried everything!  Thanks

​//Edited the content to add model name.   ​

Best Answer

Answers

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,722 Trailblazer
    Options
    No special driver, you just need to have the dongle connected to a USB port (preferably a USB 2.0 port) and good batteries in both the keyboard and mouse. The batteries that came with it might have a plastic shield to keep them from discharging after assembly and you'll have to remove those if so.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Easwar
    Easwar Member Posts: 6,727 Guru
    Options
    Hi @GiLu,

Try with different port.
  • jtmtranscipts
    jtmtranscipts Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options
    I just had my C24-1651 delivered.  Have spent HOURS trying to get wireless mouse & keyboard set up.  Just read this post.  Went through all packaging - and I don't have a "dongle"!  Do I ship back?  Please advise!  
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,722 Trailblazer
    Options
    Check inside the mouse near the batteries. That's usually where the dongle is stored...
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Easwar
    Easwar Member Posts: 6,727 Guru
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @jtmtranscipts,

Lost USB Receiver for Wireless Mouse Here39s what to do - Spacehop

Plz check at the back side.