I think something's wrong with my Nitro 5 laptop

Li_ght
Li_ght Member Posts: 2 New User
edited December 2021 in Nitro Gaming
Hi, im new to this site, i came here because my Nitro 5 laptop randomly stopped registering my clicks.
I was away from it for a while and when I came back I used it for like aprox. 15-20 minutes until it stopped registering my clicks.
A friend told me that it was maybe a worm but i did a malware search and nothign popped up, as i couldnt click anything i had to force reset it and now it works fine.
Also this tab from StoragePSCTL (i have an image attached) popped up shortly after the reset.
I was using bluestacks while it happened, only discord open on the background, no i didnt get a message fro ma random person and clicked a link and blah blah blah.
I havent downloaded anything or gone to a sketchy website.
I have checked task manager but nothing weird was found.

Answers

• Li_ght
    Li_ght Member Posts: 2 New User
    I have no idea what EngMode means by the way
  • Musketman
    Musketman Member Posts: 1 New User
    Try doing a clean install of windows it always works and if that dont work then i cant say anything
  • Erick-Acer_Retired
    Erick-Acer_Retired Member Posts: 503 Seasoned Practitioner WiFi Icon

Hi @ Li_ght
    Check if the enter key is pressed or touchpad is pressed. did you try reset as suggested by @ Musketman 
    is the computer under warranty 
  • Niklaus28
    Niklaus28 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Hi @Li_ght
    Did you solve the issue? I faced the same issue just now.
  • Goodbridge
    Goodbridge Member Posts: 2 New User
    Same here just today... The same window, with two extra lines : "Checksum: 0" and "Thermal Report: 2".
    Found nothing on the Internet except this thread. No documentation whatsoever.
    I bought my computer brand new one year ago (almost to the day). It never moved outside of my house, and never had any damage from falling off, power outage or storage issue.
    Would anyone from Acer help us, please ? @Acer-Tommy ?