How can I add my card to buy something on the Acer website?

snakeswayne
snakeswayne Member Posts: 1 New User
I realize this is a weird place to ask this question, but I can't for the life of me seem to contact Acer. I'm trying to buy a laptop from them, but when I try to input my credit card information, the address fields are grayed out and locked. When I try to proceed, it tells me that those are required fields, of course. There is currently no way for me to proceed in making this purchase. I have tried turning off adblock, using multiple different browsers and devices, but the issue persists. Anyone else see this issue?

Answers

• William_mk2
    William_mk2 Ally Posts: 4,044
    @snakeswayne

open chrome
    click on three dots on top right corner 
    click on settings
    Scroll down - go to advanced
    click on restore setting to default
    you will see reset settings - cancel
    click on reset settings 
    Close the chrome and open it.  Now try to place the order.  It should work fine..

If it is still not working then try to place the order using your mobile, tablet or any other computer.   If it is still not working then you might have to check with the bank.        

To make it simple, a sale representative will  help you to place a new order for you by contacting the Acer store.. 

We are glad that you are showing up your interest in purchasing a brand new computer. 

Please visit the website – support.acer.com – chose your country – click on shop.   It will show you all the latest and new computers.    You can see all the models from low end to high end configurations.   You can look at all the models one by one.   Please chose the best one which suits your budget and needs.   You can also buy desktop, laptop, monitor and accessories. 

Alternatively,  on the top right corner you can find the phone no to contact Acer store.   If you need more details you can call and check with them.   They will help you to place a new order for you. 

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful 

Click on "Yes" if it answers your question.

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    B  Thank you and have a BLESSED AND HAPPY DAY  B

★★ WILLIAM - MRK ★★