Acer nitro 5 model blinking while charging

Options
endran013
endran013 Member Posts: 1 New User
edited December 2021 in Nitro Gaming
Hi! My laptop battery orange light indicator is blinking while charging. Even it is on full charge, the light still blinking. Thus happens now more often. What does it mean and how to avoid it or prevent it?

Best Answer

• AnhEZ28
    AnhEZ28 ACE, Member Posts: 3,771 Pathfinder
    Answer ✓
    Options
    @endran013 does both charging light and power indicator light flash at the same time? If yes, then the charger is having some problem. Try to reset BIOS setting first, uninstalling battery drivers and restart to see if it helps you. If those steps doesn't work for you, try getting a new charger.
    Please remember to include @AnhEZ28 when you want to reply back to my comment so that I can check your response.
    Thank you and have a nice day!

Answers

• AnhEZ28
    AnhEZ28 ACE, Member Posts: 3,771 Pathfinder
    Answer ✓
    Options
    @endran013 does both charging light and power indicator light flash at the same time? If yes, then the charger is having some problem. Try to reset BIOS setting first, uninstalling battery drivers and restart to see if it helps you. If those steps doesn't work for you, try getting a new charger.
    Please remember to include @AnhEZ28 when you want to reply back to my comment so that I can check your response.
    Thank you and have a nice day!
  • Easwar
    Easwar Member Posts: 6,727 Guru
    Options
    Hi @endran013,

Did it blinks even after unplug the charger. 
  • acceeerrrr
    acceeerrrr Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    @Easwar

They don't blink ,when the charger is unplugged