Opening the top panel and side panel to access MB Predator PO5-615s

Options
Zouri
Zouri Member Posts: 22 Troubleshooter
edited December 2021 in Predator Desktops
Hi guys i'm new here, just wanted to ask: I have an Acer Predator PO5-615s, and wanted to change the water cooler with a noctua one, but I have to access the back side of the MB which seems impossible. Is there any manual to access the back of the MB as well as the top panel of this case? It has a 60mm fan which I want to change as well. 

Answers

• Zouri
    Options
    I’ve also seen this video https://youtu.be/UR6yBVfjMF0 and when she opens the backside she does not have a black plate covering the back side of the MB as well as the HDD, whereas i have the black plate covering. Can someone provide me with steps to access the backside of the MB?
  • brummyfan2
    Options
    Hi,
    Could you please post the picture of the black back plate in your PC.
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,722 Trailblazer
    Options
    If you picked the right Noctua cooler you don't need to do anything with the plate. You just use the screws, and possibly standoffs, that ship with the cooler.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Zouri
    Options
    billsey said:
    If you picked the right Noctua cooler you don't need to do anything with the plate. You just use the screws, and possibly standoffs, that ship with the cooler.
    Not true at all. I have picked the D15s to replace my AIO coolermaster which would’ve fit my MB even with my GPU 3080 taking a lot of space. It just the small 60 mm fan blocking on top of the case that is preventing the installation of the D15S.
  • Zouri
    edited December 2021
    Options
    Hi,
    Could you please post the picture of the black back plate in your PC.
    Hi, unfortunately I can not right now. It is simply a black plate with 2 like pointing metal sharp things opposite from each other. Seems to be way too sharp to slide them further in order to open the black plate.