Laptop Enduro N3

azishjkassim
azishjkassim Member Posts: 2 New User
can anyone help me ...
recently I upgrade my laptop to windows 11 and install the drivers using acer support website in it there are two vga drivers listed. Do i have to install both drivers ? I am using Intel core i7 and iris xe graphic. I really appreciated anyone help . Thank you  

Best Answers

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 9,687 Trailblazer
    edited December 2021 Answer ✓
    can anyone help me ...
    recently I upgrade my laptop to windows 11 and install the drivers using acer support website in it there are two vga drivers listed. Do i have to install both drivers ? I am using Intel core i7 and iris xe graphic. I really appreciated anyone help . Thank you  
    Install the "Intel® Driver & Support Assistant" for the latest Intel iris xe graphics drivers and all Intel drivers for your laptop, as that is the best and most suitable for Win-11. 
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,436 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Yes, the Intel drivers are typically newer than the ones on the Acer support site. The EN314-51WG also uses an Nvidia GPU and require the second driver. You don't need it for the EN314-51W model.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.

Answers

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 9,687 Trailblazer
    edited December 2021 Answer ✓
    can anyone help me ...
    Install the "Intel® Driver & Support Assistant" for the latest Intel iris xe graphics drivers and all Intel drivers for your laptop, as that is the best and most suitable for Win-11. 
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,436 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Yes, the Intel drivers are typically newer than the ones on the Acer support site. The EN314-51WG also uses an Nvidia GPU and require the second driver. You don't need it for the EN314-51W model.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • azishjkassim
    azishjkassim Member Posts: 2 New User
    Thank you so much I really appreciated  :)