SATA cable predator orion 3000 630

Options
Shillow
Shillow Member Posts: 4 New User
edited December 2021 in Predator Desktops
HEY! So I decided to get a hard drive for my predator orion 3000 630 but I can’t find anywhere to plug in a sata cable!! Any suggestions??

Answers

• Shillow
    Options
    Shillow said:
    HEY! So I decided to get a hard drive for my predator orian 3000 630 but I can’t find anywhere to plug in a sata cable!! Any suggestions??
    see I have no idea where it is 

• sage83
    sage83 Member Posts: 14

Tinkerer

edited November 2021
    Options
    when iv buy my orion 3000 in october 2021, i was afraid, thinking only the ssd nvme was present with no more extension for sata, but we see it in the picture, its the two sata connector , down right the motherboard, you can connect 2x sata, and you can see , you have also a seconde nvme ssd port at right ddr4
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,891 Trailblazer
    Options
    Yep, those are correct:
    Note #12 and #13 are the SATA power connectors, they take a special cable and provide power for two SATA drive each. Acer part numbers: 50.SPXD3.001 for one HDD and one ODD, 50.SPXD3.002 for two HDD.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Shillow
    Options
    billsey said:
    Yep, those are correct:
    Note #12 and #13 are the SATA power connectors, they take a special cable and provide power for two SATA drive each. Acer part numbers: 50.SPXD3.001 for one HDD and one ODD, 50.SPXD3.002 for two HDD.
    billsey said:
    Yep, those are correct:
    is it a normal sata plug in or do I need a special cord ?
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,891 Trailblazer
    Options
    No, the data is side is the normal SATA. Use whatever is long enough without being too long. :)
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Åkerole24
    Åkerole24 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options

Where can I connect power cable for two SATA disks? Do I need cable split, or are there two different connections here?

• AnhEZ28
    AnhEZ28 ACE, Member Posts: 3,812 Pathfinder
    Options

@Åkerole24 there is another SATA port next to it

Please remember to include @AnhEZ28 when you want to reply back to my comment so that I can check your response.
    Thank you and have a nice day!