aspire 3 Can i replace motherboard or replace existing laptop with new ?

RAJ4997
RAJ4997 Member Posts: 2 New User
edited November 2021 in Aspire Laptops
i had purchased acer aspire 3 before 15 days. after 1 week of use its started automatic restart and display flicking. i had done all the solutions company. says that we can provide you new motherboard. is it good not accept the company proposal and replace existing motherboard with fresh new. then are not ready to provide new fresh laptop in replacement with existing. 
what should i do, please guide me.

Answers

• RAJ4997
    RAJ4997 Member Posts: 2 New User
    Please help me.
  • JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,446 Trailblazer
    Most reputable vendors and sellers will offer a return merchandise authorization (RMA) period for a few weeks. If you return the defective machine within their RMA time period, the vendor should exchange the defective machine for a new machine. If the vendor's or seller's RMA period has expired, then you must arrange for ACER warranty repair service by clicking on this link, choose your country, then click the support button at the top of the country page. Enter your machine's serial  number id (SNID) and then follow directions to arrange for warranty repair service.

Jack E/NJ

• Easwar
    Easwar Member Posts: 6,727 Guru
    Hi @RAJ4997,

Is acer said that they will provide a new motherboard. 
  • JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,446 Trailblazer
    Most reputable vendors and sellers will offer a return merchandise authorization (RMA) period for a few weeks. If you return the defective machine within their RMA time period, the vendor should exchange the defective machine for a new machine. If the vendor's or seller's RMA period has expired, then you must arrange for ACER warranty repair service by clicking on this link, choose your country, then click the support button at the top of the country page. Enter your machine's serial  number id (SNID) and then follow directions to arrange for warranty repair service.

Jack E/NJ