Predator PO3-630 Freezing and buzzing.

Options
LukeHartley
LukeHartley Member Posts: 3 New User
Hi, i just got this PC on Friday, however when i play games on it, and only when i play games, it will occasionally, maybe once every few hours at most, suddenly freeze, the audio buzzes sharply, sound and audio stops being received through discord, this will only last 1-3 seconds. 

After it does this the game continues, i don't disconnect from the wifi, including whatever game i'm in. I do have to leave and rejoin the discord channel though as it stops receiving and sending audio.

The GPU on the Predatorsense programme usually sits at around 67-74dc however when the PC does this freezing, the 'loading' (darker blue) will spike downwards right to the bottom at about 2-5% where it usually sits around 90% give or take a few when gaming

My PC is plugged into a wall socket and i'm running halo infinite and Total warhammer 2 on high settings, so nothing extreme. 

Any help with this will be very appreciated, thank you.  

Answers

• LukeHartley
    Options
    Also to add to this i use predator sense to set my fans to gaming mode while gaming. 
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,979 Trailblazer
    Options
    Try first without PredatorSense, we've seen some instances where it introduced weirdities. Next look at your mouse/keyboard. Are they plugged into USB 2.0 or USB 3.0 ports?
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • LukeHartley
    Options
    billsey said:
    Try first without PredatorSense, we've seen some instances where it introduced weirdities. Next look at your mouse/keyboard. Are they plugged into USB 2.0 or USB 3.0 ports?
    I have actually been having issues with my keyboard disconnecting but i just thought it was my keyboard being old.

I just this second moved my keyboard to the back USB 3, my mouse is in the front USB slot, however i'm having trouble identifying if its 2 or 3. Should i have them in specific ports? 

• PerformingAzura
    PerformingAzura Member Posts: 8

Tinkerer

Options
    If you don't care about controlling the RGB, I would just reinstall windows and start from a fresh install.
  • billsey
    Options
    The two ports directly under the Ethernet jack are usually USB 2.0, all the rest are faster. And looking at the manual, that's the case for your PO3-630 as well.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Jobu
    Jobu Member Posts: 7

Tinkerer

Options
  • billsey
    Options

Keyboard and mouse should be plugged into USB 2.0 ports, they have no need for the faster speed of any of the newer ports.