Nitro 5 not connecting to LG 4k TV - NITRO 5 AN515-43

Akee
Akee Member Posts: 5 New User
edited November 2021 in Nitro Gaming
Yesterday got a LG 4K TV(50UP7670PUC)  NITRO 5 AN515-43  is not connecting to it. it displays for one second then goes off. I can connect though wireless display but for 4 k lag is too much.
I have 4k HDMI , my TV connects other two HP laptops which with 1048p but Acer Nitro fails, even I tried to reduce display to 1048p and refresh to 30 still no luck. 

​//Edited the content to add model name.   ​

Answers

• AnhEZ28
    AnhEZ28 ACE, Member Posts: 3,717 Pathfinder
    edited November 2021
    @Akee Try using pressing fn+f5 or f5 only for switching projecting mode to duplicate/extend. If that doesn't work, update Intel and Nvidia Graphics Drivers.
    Please remember to include @AnhEZ28 when you want to reply back to my comment so that I can check your response.
    Thank you and have a nice day!
  • Akee
    Switching only displays for a second then no screen. Removed and updated the driver, still no result.
    while my HP connects and displays 4K with 29 refresh rate.
  • This laptop has a 2.0b hdmi port. So it must be able to display in 4k. Now, have you checked if the hdmi cable is an approved 2.0 cable?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Akee
      it says it is 2.0 but not seems approved, and it works with my HP  laptop and display 4K . should I go for a new cable?

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07C4NMBJR

• Before purchasing a new cable, try uninstalling and deleting the drivers for your intel and nvidia video cards through the device manager.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Akee
    I got a new certified cable still it is not working only get display for a second,  while my TV work with other 3 laptops laptop with intel graphics 4K.