Acer Nitro 5 hangs when I work on Java, C++, PHP, and CSS, and Wordpress. Works fine during game.

Freddy2434
Freddy2434 Member Posts: 2 New User

Hello there friends,

I am an Energy engineer and a developer. I usually work with Java, C++, PHP, and CSS to develop websites such as aquamacho.com, lightupbbq, and thisoldhouse.com , or work with themes to design websites 

I have updated my windows license and  the speed is excellent, and I know for sure my hosting is also fast. I don't know why I get a pop of "kill the page, or wait" whenever I try to work on WordPress. The laptop is powerful, it never lags, but for some reason it is not responding well with WordPress.

• I am using paid caching plugins
  • Paid theme (GP-PREMIUM)
  • The laptop is brand new
  • Windows 10's license has been updated
  • Hosting is also fast
  • Illustrator, and premiere works fine
  • It hangs and becomes slow whenever I work with WordPress, and my laptop gets hot. 
  • It works fine on Netlify.
NOTE: It works fantastically well when I game on it. I don't even need to turn the boosters on sometimes. Last week, I completed Death Stranding on high graphics. It was working fine. 

Is there something wrong with my laptop? I don't know why it is happening. Even my old 5th gen: Haier laptop  works fine with WordPress. 

I am facing slow hard drive problem as well.

Can you guys guide me what to do?

Answers