Bluetooth on my Veriton Essential S2735G It shows Medieval! dont understand that.

Options
Pegatome
Pegatome Member Posts: 13

Tinkerer

Bluetooth on my Veriton Essential S2735G  It shows Medieval! dont understand that. Have installed CSR which works sometimes. But appears no facility on pc to switch Bluetooth off and on. Help

Answers

• Larryodie
    Larryodie Member Posts: 1,432 Supercomputer Wrangler WiFi Icon
    edited November 2021
    Options
    I assume that you have WIn10,if so then go to Settings, System , Devices, Bluetooth on/off. 
  • Pegatome

Tinkerer

Options
    Hi Larryodie, That is what I would have thought, however the Bluetooth option not there. Can only assume it is not loaded. Dispite what ever this Medieval Bluetooth File Transfer is!. Perhaps reloading this CRS Bluetooth programme again. But that did not give an option of switching on/off when loaded last time.
  • Larryodie
    Options
    Not like this ? 
  • Pegatome

Tinkerer

Options
    Larryodie, Thats about the same page I have, sadly without the facility to turn the Bluetooth on/off.
  • Larryodie
    Options
    Oh my, you might need to reset your PC & keep your files,. Just RESET in the search box or do a RESTART and HOLD SHIFT
  • Pegatome

Tinkerer

Options
    May be a bit above my pay grade! But I now know it might have to be. Thanks Larryodie for your help.
  • Pegatome

Tinkerer

Options
    Larryodie, Sorry just one more question. I have Windows10 would upgrading to Windows11 which is being offered, do a similiar reboot?
  • Larryodie
    Options
    I suppose that WIN11 will do a full reset, BUT I would make System BackUp disc prior to updating. Good Luck 
  • Pegatome

Tinkerer

Options
    To conclude. Have uninstalled all Bluetooth from my unit. Reinstalled 3rd party Bluetooth 5.0+EDR driver/dongle. Now have Bluetooth that is working for me. Thanks for sharing your advise, helpful for someone like me with limited pc knowldge.