DTS issues swift 3 sf314-43-r4dm, DTS audio processing settings are unavailable.

XelTzy
XelTzy Member Posts: 11

Tinkerer

edited February 10 in Swift and Spin Series

I have had this issue for almost two months. DTS audio processing settings are unavailable. I have tried many troubleshooting fixes here and even on the Microsoft forum, but none of them work.

Answers

• XelTzy

Tinkerer

hopefully someone help me to solve this however if im not mistaken its dts company marketing strategy to buy dts premium outband to work again
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 33,660 Trailblazer
    Have you tried reinstalling both drivers?
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • XelTzy

Tinkerer

billsey said:
    Have you tried reinstalling both drivers?

yap but none of them work
  • billsey
    Try doing a reinstall of the chipset drivers and the serial IO drivers. Those two and the two DTS pretty much cover the hardware side of things...
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • XelTzy

Tinkerer

billsey said:
    Try doing a reinstall of the chipset drivers and the serial IO drivers. Those two and the two DTS pretty much cover the hardware side of things...

ive tried it but didnt work the io drivers how can i get it ? thanks in advance
  • billsey
    All those drivers are on the Acer support site for your model.
  • AceFlight2029
    AceFlight2029 Member Posts: 1 New User
    edited December 2021
    I too have the exact same issue. I have an Acer SWIFT SFX14-41G. Reinstalled all the drivers present on the Support page but to no avail. Reset my laptop once and the DTS app worked fine for the first time. The next time I turned my laptop on, the issue reappeared. A fix for this would be greatly appreciated.
  • billsey
    @AceFlight2029 since you have a completely different laptop you are likely best off to start a new thread instead of camping on this one. We have seen some users with issues with the DTS drivers but haven't really gotten good feedback yet on what is fixing it.
  • Yasindu1999
    Yasindu1999 Member Posts: 2 New User

I still have a same issue. I tried all of things which have in the previous comments but it did not work for me. How can I fix this issue. First I install windows 10 there is no issue in this DTS application but after update the windows (22h2 version) it notice that issue arise.