ahmadobied Member Posts: 12

Tinkerer

edited November 2021 in Nitro Gaming
Can someone help?

Best Answer

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,695 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    But did this issue occur after upgrading to version 1.28?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 

Answers

• William_mk2
    William_mk2 Ally Posts: 4,084
    ahmadobied

I understand you are looking at the  Intel r management engine interface and the vendor and date are unknown.  

Try windows + x 
    go to device manager 
    Expand all the items
    Check whether the drivers are installed properly 
    If you see any ! or yellow or triangle mark - right click on it - try to update it or else uninstall and restart the computer. 

If it is still not working 
    Go to support.acer.com 
    chose your country 
    type snid or chose your model 
    go to drivers -  check whether you are able to see any drivers for 
    Intel r management engine interface.

Install the i/o drivers, chipset, card drivers, other drivers and check whether the vendor name , date and version are changing on the above picture which you have mentioned  on your comment. 

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful 

Click on "Yes" if it answers your question.

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    B  Thank you and have a BLESSED AND HAPPY DAY  B

★★ WILLIAM - MRK ★★

• What is the exact model? Example AN515-51-58VH.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • ahmadobied

Tinkerer

Nitro AN515-52

https://www.acer.com/ac/en/AU/content/support-product/7572?b=1&pn=NH.Q3XEM.005&sn=NHQ3XEM005905097E53400

The driver is present, but there are some problems with the clock rotating quickly in the case of sleep, the graphics card does not work well
    blue screen

Previously, the BIOS stopped working
    A new bios flash was made at one of the stores
  • ahmadobied

Tinkerer

edited November 2021
     AN515-52     DH53F

يجب أن يكون لدى الشركة حل

• OK! Which version of the bios was re-recorded?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• ahmadobied

Tinkerer

This is what has been re-recorded

It is now on the latest version 1.28
  • Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,695 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    But did this issue occur after upgrading to version 1.28?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• ahmadobied

Tinkerer

After the upgrade process, the device started showing a blue screen
  • ahmadobied

Tinkerer

Unfortunately, I will not buy a mobile device anymore due to the many problems that I have with me
    Bad company support in my area
    The company itself cannot solve the problem, this is illogical
  • I'm guessing there was an error while re-recording the bios. How was the re-recording done? Did you use an eeprom recorder or just soldered a new bios chip?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• ahmadobied

Tinkerer

old bios chip 
    One of the technicians said he needs me region
    The old bios file was not saved before flashing

The site was contacted and the file was obtained
    https://bioshelp.com/acer-nitro-an515-52-mb-dh53f-la-f991p-rev-1c-bios.html