AN515-45-R9DD are you guys able to dowload drivers from the acer website at the moment ?

JoaoPRC
JoaoPRC Member Posts: 1 New User
edited November 2021 in Nitro Gaming
I recently bought a new Acer model AN515-45-R9DD and it came without OS. I am currently trying to install Windows myself through the windows media tool but it does not recognize my SSD. I checked a few forums and videos, and as far I can see I need to install the drivers for the SSD to be "scanned". The thing is I am trying to download the drivers directly through Acer platform website but it doesn't seem to work. Has anyone experienced the same/ anyone could help? Many thanks!  

Answers

• Olá! Como você postou uma pergunta na comunidade portuguesa, eu irei responder em português e traduzir para o inglês. Você já verificou se o SATA MODE no bios, está configurado para raid ou ahci?

Hi! As you posted a question in the Portuguese community, I will answer it in Portuguese and translate it into English. Have you checked if the SATA MODE in the bios is set to raid or ahci?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)