Issue with enabling secure boot mode and TPM 2.0

Options
Conorfitz
Conorfitz Member Posts: 5 New User
I have being trying to play valorant since I downloaded windows 11 and an error keeps occurring saying I have to enable secure boot mode and TPM 2.0 but I have went into bios settings and enabled both of them yet it still does not work the model is aced swift sf514-55t is there something I’m missing? 

Answers

• Conorfitz
    Options
    I have enabled TPM and secure boot do I need to enable safe boot also?
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Create a password in setsupervisorpassword and then clear the TPM:

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Conorfitz
    Options
    Create a password in setsupervisorpassword and then clear the TPM:

That did not work 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    OK! Download this tool to check compatibility and then post a screenshot:
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Conorfitz
    Options
    My settings are also not the same 
  • Conorfitz
    Options
    OK! Download this tool to check compatibility and then post a screenshot:
    There you go 
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,722 Trailblazer
    Options
    It looks like you are already running Windows 11. Why are you thinking of changing things? I'm guessing it's more likely a bug in the game than an issue with your system.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.