Acer nitro 5 speaker price in India .

siambd
siambd Member Posts: 10

Tinkerer

Can anyone know what the price for the Acer Nitro 5 speaker is? In fact, I can't find any online store where I can purchase a replacement speaker for my laptop.

Last month, I started getting some distortion in sound, so I cut my speaker cable and added another speaker. It was a great mistake. My laptop shows no speakers or microphone installed

I updated my drivers and changed my operating system also, but the result was the same. Now I want to replace my speakers with a full set. 

I'm adding few screenshot's also. 

Thank you. 

Best Answers

• William_mk2
    William_mk2 ACE Posts: 4,178 Pathfinder
    Answer ✓
    siambd

I understand you would like to get a Acer nitro 5 speaker.

Please visit the website - support.acer.com - chose your country - click on shop.   Alternatively,  on the top right corner you can find the phone no to contact Acer store.   You will get more details about it. 

If your laptop is in warranty you can contact the warranty dept.     Go to the website support.acer.com - chose your country.   On the new page - scroll down -  click on "contact support".  Scroll down.  You can find the phone no to contact the warranty dept. 

If it is out of warranty, please contact local store or

Go to the website support.acer.com - chose your country.   On the new page - scroll down -  Click on  "Repair My Acer" - Request to have your Acer product repaired.   There will be charges for repair. 

Additional info to contact Acer Store:  Please visit the website - support.acer.com - chose your country - click on shop.   You can buy desktop, laptop, monitor and accessories.  Alternatively,  on the top right corner you can find the phone no to contact Acer store.   For the parts which are not available on Acer store, you have to contact local store.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful 

Click on "Yes" if it answers your question.

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    B  Thank you and have a BLESSED AND HAPPY DAY  B

★★ WILLIAM - MRK ★★

• Easwar
    Easwar Member Posts: 6,727 Guru
    Answer ✓
    Hi @siambd,

Plz check with tech support

https://store.acer.com/en-in/

Answers

• William_mk2
    William_mk2 ACE Posts: 4,178 Pathfinder
    Answer ✓
    siambd

I understand you would like to get a Acer nitro 5 speaker.

Please visit the website - support.acer.com - chose your country - click on shop.   Alternatively,  on the top right corner you can find the phone no to contact Acer store.   You will get more details about it. 

If your laptop is in warranty you can contact the warranty dept.     Go to the website support.acer.com - chose your country.   On the new page - scroll down -  click on "contact support".  Scroll down.  You can find the phone no to contact the warranty dept. 

If it is out of warranty, please contact local store or

Go to the website support.acer.com - chose your country.   On the new page - scroll down -  Click on  "Repair My Acer" - Request to have your Acer product repaired.   There will be charges for repair. 

Additional info to contact Acer Store:  Please visit the website - support.acer.com - chose your country - click on shop.   You can buy desktop, laptop, monitor and accessories.  Alternatively,  on the top right corner you can find the phone no to contact Acer store.   For the parts which are not available on Acer store, you have to contact local store.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful 

Click on "Yes" if it answers your question.

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    B  Thank you and have a BLESSED AND HAPPY DAY  B

★★ WILLIAM - MRK ★★

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 11,480 Trailblazer
    siambd said:

Can anyone know what the price for the Acer Nitro 5 speaker is? In fact, I can't find any online store where I can purchase a replacement speaker for my laptop.

Last month, I started getting some distortion in sound, so I cut my speaker cable and added another speaker. It was a great mistake. My laptop shows no speakers or microphone installed

I updated my drivers and changed my operating system also, but the result was the same. Now I want to replace my speakers with a full set. 

I'm adding few screenshot's also. 

Thank you. 

First, what is the exact model number of your Nitro 5? As there are allot of Nitro 5 models that Acer makes. Anyway and if your Nitro 5 is the Nitro 5 model AN515-55 which is one of the latest then this model takes these speakers below (Acer part number is on the right):

So get those Acer part numbers and have a look on the web for these speakers e.g. SPEAKER L has a part number of: 23.Q7KN2.003 so look at these part numbers up as either eBay or Amazon should have them for sale. Here is one left speaker on eBay “23.Q7KN2.003 Acer SPEAKER Left AN515-44-R99Q” at US $14.99

• Easwar
    Easwar Member Posts: 6,727 Guru
    Answer ✓
    Hi @siambd,

Plz check with tech support

https://store.acer.com/en-in/