Acer Nitro 5 won’t charge?

keirajasmin
keirajasmin Member Posts: 2 New User
I just got my Acer Nitro 5 today and when i plugged it in, there is no light indicating that it is charging. I have tried multiple plugins, I tried holding down the power button and plugging it back in, nothing seems to be working. Is this a problem I can fix or do I need to take it back?

Answers

• AnhEZ28
    AnhEZ28 ACE, Member Posts: 4,107 Pathfinder
    @keirajasmin did you insert the charger all the way in? Make sure that the metal part of the charger is not exposed.
    Please remember to include @AnhEZ28 when you want to reply back to my comment so that I can check your response.
    Thank you and have a nice day!
  • keirajasmin
    keirajasmin Member Posts: 2 New User
    AnhEZ28 said:
    @keirajasmin did you insert the charger all the way in? Make sure that the metal part of the charger is not exposed.
    Yes, I made sure it was all the way in multiple times. I waited to hear the click, i would have to pound it with a hammer to get it in any further 
  • AnhEZ28
    AnhEZ28 ACE, Member Posts: 4,107 Pathfinder
    @keirajasmin try plug in with different outlet. If that doesn't work, then contact the store where you bought it.
    Please remember to include @AnhEZ28 when you want to reply back to my comment so that I can check your response.
    Thank you and have a nice day!