Is Acer still making the Switch Alpha 12

adghayes
adghayes Member Posts: 1 New User
edited November 2021 in Switch Series
There is a product page for the Switch Alpha 12, but the Switch doesn't appear anywhere in Acer's online store in the US. It's super hard to find online. I want an alternative to the Surface Go, but it seems like the Surface Go came out and dominated the market that the Acer Switch was angling for. 

Do you know if Acer Switch is something that Acer is still running with? Where can I get one?

​//Edited the content to add model name.   ​

Answers

• adghayes

We are glad that you are showing up your interest in purchasing a brand new computer.   I do see that you are interested in Switch Series.

Please visit the website - support.acer.com - chose your country - click on shop.   It will show you all the latest and new computers.    You can see all the models from low end to high end configurations.   You can look at all the models one by one.   Please chose the best one which suits your budget and needs.   You can also buy desktop, laptop, monitor and accessories. 

Alternatively,  on the top right corner you can find the phone no to contact Acer store.   If you need more details on getting the Switch Series you can call and check with them.

Please check the near by store like Costco, Bestbuy, Staples, Wallmart.    As Black Friday sale is arriving you might get it at a near by store at a discounted price. 

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful 

Click on "Yes" if it answers your question.

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    B  Thank you and have a BLESSED AND HAPPY DAY  B

★★ WILLIAM - MRK ★★

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,700 Trailblazer
    I believe pretty much all the Switch models have been replaced by Spins. The Spin models are now as light as the Switch models were and act as laptop, tablet, tent, etc... I started with a Switch 12 (with the funky keyboard), then the Switch Alpha 12 (which lived through a head-on collision where the other driver was going over 100MPH), then the Switch 7 and now am using a Spin 5. The new one is a lot nicer than any of the older ones were, though the Switch 7 runs a close second.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.