630-er16 mouse and keyboard ?

Options
dekalz
dekalz Member Posts: 2 New User
Hey all just bought the predator orion 3000 630-er16. Wondering if anyone alse has bought this desktop and what keyboard and mouse they received in the box. i got a very very basic keyboard and mouse. but from all the unboxing videos i have seen people are receiving a predator gaming keyboard and mouse. TIA

Best Answer

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,779 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Options
    I think we had one other user with the same experience a few months ago, but they never let us know what happened after contacting Acer support... I wonder if there's a shortage of the Predator branded parts?
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.

Answers

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,779 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Options
    I think we had one other user with the same experience a few months ago, but they never let us know what happened after contacting Acer support... I wonder if there's a shortage of the Predator branded parts?
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Easwar
    Easwar Member Posts: 6,727 Guru
    Options
    Hi @dekalz,

Did you check with the retailer.
  • dekalz
    dekalz Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options
    contacted customer service looks like this is what comes with this model . oh well