Aspire E1-772 Question

AndyWhitwham
AndyWhitwham Member Posts: 1 New User
Hi All, Made myself a community member today so here is my official 'newby' post. 
Can anyone tell me  if I have bluetooth on my Acer Aspire E1-772 laptop. I have searched, tried numerous times and I do see the 'Bluetooth & Other Devices and the bluetooth slider switch is in the On position. When I click on the + to add a device ( Im trying to connect wireless bluetooth headphones ) all I get is Unknown Device - try connecting your device again. I know the headphones work fine with bluetooth on my iphone8 but, if possible Id like to get them working on my laptop. 
Any advice would be appreciated
Many thanks
~ Andy.

Best Answer

• Balatekie
    Balatekie ACE Posts: 1,353 Pioneer
    Answer ✓
    Hello!!

AndyWhitwham

I regret to know that you are experiencing trouble connect Wireless Bluetooth Headphone with Acer laptop. 

Personally I experienced the same issue with my laptop too. As a work around, I checked for Windows updates and installed all available updates up to date. Later tried connect the BT Headphone and that connected fine & started to work awesome. 

Hence, I recommend you to try checking for Windows Updates and then try connect the BT Headphone. It might work. I have my fingers crossed 

Regards, 
    Balatekie
     :) If you think I've answered your question, please hit the Accept Answer:)

Answers

• Balatekie
    Balatekie ACE Posts: 1,353 Pioneer
    Answer ✓
    Hello!!

AndyWhitwham

I regret to know that you are experiencing trouble connect Wireless Bluetooth Headphone with Acer laptop. 

Personally I experienced the same issue with my laptop too. As a work around, I checked for Windows updates and installed all available updates up to date. Later tried connect the BT Headphone and that connected fine & started to work awesome. 

Hence, I recommend you to try checking for Windows Updates and then try connect the BT Headphone. It might work. I have my fingers crossed 

Regards, 
    Balatekie
     :) If you think I've answered your question, please hit the Accept Answer:)