Product Warranty Registration - Predator Helios 300

danetime
danetime Member Posts: 5 New User
edited October 2021 in Predator Laptops
I am trying to register my Predator Helios 300 to the Acer website for the additional 1 year warranty. I'm from the Philippines and I'm using this website: warranty.acer.com.ph
However, that website is always down. Any lead how to register it? Also, it is really required to register to get the additional 1 year warranty?

Thank you!

​//Edited the content to add model name.   ​

Best Answer

• Balatekie
    Balatekie ACE Posts: 1,353 Pioneer
    Answer ✓
    Hello!!

@danetime,  

I am regret to know that you are unable to register your computer, as the website is down. 

For your information, Acer the manufacturer provides Standard Manufacturer Warranty on all its products. It is NOT a mandatory condition that you should register the unit for warranty. The product warranty starts from date of purchase. 

NOTE: Registration is just to make the asset under your name & address with Date of purchase update in Acer records. Without registering also your unit warranty remains same and that is in effect from Date of Purchase.

As you say that website is down, I recommend you to contact Acer Technical Support in your region for registering your unit. 

Hope the information helps you!

Regards, 
    Balatekie
     :) If you think I've answered your question, please hit the Accept Answer:)

Answers

• Balatekie
    Balatekie ACE Posts: 1,353 Pioneer
    Answer ✓
    Hello!!

@danetime,  

I am regret to know that you are unable to register your computer, as the website is down. 

For your information, Acer the manufacturer provides Standard Manufacturer Warranty on all its products. It is NOT a mandatory condition that you should register the unit for warranty. The product warranty starts from date of purchase. 

NOTE: Registration is just to make the asset under your name & address with Date of purchase update in Acer records. Without registering also your unit warranty remains same and that is in effect from Date of Purchase.

As you say that website is down, I recommend you to contact Acer Technical Support in your region for registering your unit. 

Hope the information helps you!

Regards, 
    Balatekie
     :) If you think I've answered your question, please hit the Accept Answer:)