Windows 11 Realtek Audio driver problem Predator PH315-53

Felixkenjie
Felixkenjie Member Posts: 2 New User
So I tried to update to windows 11 But right now I'm having problems with my audio drivers I tried updating reinstalling the audio driver but still no sounds

Answers

• touchSound76
    touchSound76 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Same problem. I updated to windows 11 using the inbuilt update functionality and now I have no sound. There's gotta be a fix for this.
  • Are there any drivers with device manager issues?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • HubaRushdi
    HubaRushdi Member Posts: 5 New User
    i have the same problem, after i downloaded the audio drivers it says "No audio device is installed, my laptop is Nitro: AN515-55
  • Felixkenjie
    Felixkenjie Member Posts: 2 New User
    I found a fix but its a bug or something IDK why it worked I connected my laptop to a Bluetooth speaker and it changed my realtek speaker to High Definition Audio device after then I just used that and its now working properly but when I close my laptop it goes back to realtek and no sounds so I just connect it back to Bluetooth speaker its weird
  • umehxxy
    umehxxy Member Posts: 1 New User
    My Acer predator G3-571 Has audio driver issue , I have tried to resolve this , but they referred me to the Acer support. I don't know to fix the realtek audio driver 
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,719 Trailblazer
    @umehxxy you should start a new thread for your issue using the Ask a Question button. Include your full model number, what issue you are experiencing and what you have tried so far to fix it.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 9,933 Trailblazer
    edited June 2022
    So I tried to update to windows 11 But right now I'm having problems with my audio drivers I tried updating reinstalling the audio driver but still no sounds

Just my bit that I've experienced with no audio in Win-11 as I've had the same issues with my Nitro 5 AN515-56 as its Intel BT Win-11 updated drivers don't work at all with any Intel BT new drivers for Win-11 except with the OEM Acer BT driver! As the BT headphone that I have pairs properly but gets no sound, so I though it was an audio issue and did a Realtek audio update and it completely stopped all audio on this laptop.

The audio issues with the Predator and Nitro laptops should not be happening. The solution is to completely uninstall all the Nvidia graphics and audio drivers with "Display Driver Uninstaller (DDU) V18.0.3.7and then reinstall the latest Nvidia drivers for your graphics card, as and after use the Intel Driver & Support Assistant to update all the intel audio drivers and any obsolete drivers (don't update the BT drivers for Win-11 that Intel has) as then the Realtek driver reinstalled correctly and the audio came back perfectly. As and example (see below) the Nitro that I have uses allot of audio drivers and not just the Realtek which could all have issues of why the there is no audio.