Acer fx240Q 165Hz The monitor turn off

MoonLight19
MoonLight19 Member Posts: 2 New User
Hey, The monitor very new like 2 weeks old. And every 15 min the monitor turn off for 5-10 sec I DONT KNOW WAY!!!!
i try everything! i change the DP, I try the think to turn off and hold the key 30 sec. nothing work!! what can i do??

Answers

• Balatekie
    Balatekie ACE Posts: 1,353 Pioneer
    Hello!!

@MoonLight19

It is sad to know that 2 weeks old monitor has display issue. 

To isolate the issue, I would like to know the type of computer connected to this Acer monitor. Is it Windows unit or Other OS unit? 

There are few fixes which you can try to resolve this issue are as follows. 

Fix 1: Check your video cable and video ports

In most cases, monitor issues are caused by a poor connection between the monitor and PC. To see if that’s the problem for you, you should check your video cable and video ports. Here is how:

1) Turn off your computer.

2) Unplug the video cable that connects your monitor to your computer.

3) Check the port connectors on your computer and your monitor.

(If any connector on your device is bent or damaged, you’ll need to take the device to a repair shop.)

4) Check to see if your video cable is damaged. If the video cable is fine, reconnect your computer to your monitor.

Fix 2: Check your computer power settings

A simple problem with the power settings might also cause your monitor to black off randomly. So, you should verify that Energy Saving mode or a screen saver is not enabled on your device. Follow the instructions below:

1) On your keyboard, press the Windows logo key. Then, type power and select Power & sleep settings.

2) Under Screen and Sleep, make sure the settings are set to Never.

3) On your keyboard, press the Windows logo key. Then, type screen saver and select Turn screen saver on or off.

4) Make sure the Screen saver is set to None, then click OK.

5) Restart your computer to see if your monitor works properly now.

Hope this helps you!!

Regards, 

Balatekie

:) If you think I've answered your question, please hit the Accept Answer:)

• MoonLight19
    MoonLight19 Member Posts: 2 New User
    @Balatekie
    there is no problem with the cable or the ports.. its happen every 15 min like its on settings or something. i check everything in the settings and even search for solution but i didn't find something.. there is any way to contact with acer mb they can replace it ? 
  • Balatekie
    Balatekie ACE Posts: 1,353 Pioneer
    @Balatekie
    there is no problem with the cable or the ports.. its happen every 15 min like its on settings or something. i check everything in the settings and even search for solution but i didn't find something.. there is any way to contact with acer mb they can replace it ? 
    Hi!!

In this scenario, I recommend you to contact Acer Technical Support in your region and look for repair options. 

Regards, 
    Balatekie
     :) If you think I've answered your question, please hit the Accept Answer:)