Nitro 5 AN515-44 Cannot install acer care center on Windows 11

SunSetTRSunSetTR Member Posts: 53 Devotee
edited October 2021 in Windows 11
My laptop is Nitro 5 AN515-44.

I installed and tried the driver, after restarting the computer I can't use it.

After restarting the computer, I get the error in the picture while running the Acer Care Center.

How to fix quotAcer care center is still intializingquot  Acer Community

I install windows 11 app store Acer Care Center and it doesn't have many settings like fixing battery threshold. How can I use Acer Care Center in Windows 11? As I said, the application opens in the first installation, but when the computer restarts, the application cannot be started. I think the application cannot be installed on Windows 11 and does not work well even though it is installed.

When will Acer update this software?

FAQ & Answers

• SunSetTRSunSetTR Member Posts: 53 Devotee
    I reinstalled and it worked. I also tried resetting Windows 11.
  • EaswarEaswar Member Posts: 6,728 Guru
    Hi @SunSetTR,

Good to know thanks for your information. It will be useful for many people. ​
  • SunSetTRSunSetTR Member Posts: 53 Devotee
    Easwar said:
    Hi @SunSetTR,

Good to know thanks for your information. It will be useful for many people. ​
    Thank you.

I installed windows 10 due to some problems. I got the same error on the fresh install. I also implemented some solutions on the internet and it happened this time.

Why does Acer Care Center make such mistakes? In the new installation, sometimes there is no error screen, sometimes such an error screen appears. 

Sometimes I get an error even when installing the sound driver. Realtek interrupts installation and says file path not found. When will Acer release new drivers for Windows 11?