Spin 3 SP314 53N 38XD missing screws

Norah
Norah Member Posts: 1 New User
My laptop is missing 2 screws on the back and I don't know the size to replace them, and is there a specific type of screws to put in a laptop? please help I'm broke i cant buy another laptop:( 

Answers

• William_mk2
    William_mk2 Ally Posts: 4,084
    @Norah2010

I am really sorry for the inconvenience..   I will help you to get a good solution for your issue. 

Please get the right screws, tighten it and it will fix the issue..    Please don't use the laptop, open or close it till you fix the right screws.. 

My suggestion is if you go to a nearby local store they can easily help you on this issue, since they might be servicing lot of laptops on day to day basis, they will be having lot of screws with them.   It will take just a minute or two for them to help you in fixing the right screws..    Once the right screws are fixed you will be amazed to see , feel and experience  that  opening and closing the laptop, hinges and  everything will be automatically working fine.. 

If your laptop is in warranty you can contact the warranty dept.     Go to the website support.acer.com - chose your country.   On the new page - scroll down -  click on "contact support".  Scroll down.  You can find the phone no to contact the warranty dept. 

If it is out of warranty, please contact local store.   Please visit the website - support.acer.com - chose your country - click on shop.   You can buy desktop, laptop, monitor and accessories.  Alternatively,  on the top right corner you can find the phone no to contact Acer store.   For the parts which are not available on Acer store, you have to contact local store.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful 

Click on "Yes" if it answers your question.

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    B  Thank you and have a BLESSED AND HAPPY DAY  B

★★ WILLIAM - MRK ★★

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,672 Trailblazer
    The SP314-53N models have 12 M2.5X5.5mm screws holding the bottom case in place. I believe the stock ones use a tiny Torx bit screwdriver, but you could put cross bit screws (similar to philips) in as well, and they might be a little easier to find.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.