REFUEBISHEED LAPROP RESGISTERED ??????

MKNITRRMKNITRR Member Posts: 2 New User
I RECENTLY PURCHASED A REFURBISHED( LAPTOP  ACER  SWIFT3  I5 8 TH GEN    8/512)  AND TRIED TO REGISTER IT BUT WHEN I ENTERED THE SERIAL NUMBER THE WEBSITE TOLD ME THAT THE PRODUCT ALREATY REGISTERED  WHAT SHOULD DO     

FAQ & Answers

• tttttttttt Member Posts: 1,277 Overclocked Contributor
    @MKNITRR

Just take your own risk.
     Cannot expect warranty from Acer like a new machine, the PC was pre-owned. Maybe people who did the refurbishing can give you some short term warranty.
  • egydiocoelhoegydiocoelho ACE Posts: 80,263 Trailblazer
    Registration issues can be checked by moderators. I invited the moderator @Acer-Ingrid to join this topic.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • MKNITRRMKNITRR Member Posts: 2 New User
        Thx   for help 
  • Acer-IngridAcer-Ingrid Acer Crew, Knowledge Author Posts: 1,609 Acer Crew
    Thank you egydiocoelho

Hello MKNITRR

Thank you for your participation in the Acer Community. Please check your private messages to access some instructions I sent to you. 

Best Regards, 
    Acer-Ingrid