Unable to purchase Extended Warranty - Predator Helios 300

vyshakhjayanvyshakhjayan Member Posts: 2 New User
edited October 14 in Predator Laptops
I bought an Acer Predator Helios 300 from Flipkart during big billion days offer and the invoice is dated 06-10-2021. I have registered my product for normal warranty coverage and wanted to extend my warranty with accidental damage protection from Acer Website, but the website has been Down for maintenance for last few days. What is the maximum number of days (from the invoice date) before which I have to buy the extended warranty to get the accidental damage protection coverage ? What can I do in current situation to extend my warranty ?

​//Edited the content to add model name.   ​

FAQ & Answers

• EaswarEaswar Ally Posts: 3,925
    vyshakhjayan,

Normally you can purchase an extended the warranty before the default warranty expires.

And the website is working now.

https://www.shopacer.co.in/Offer.htm
  • vyshakhjayanvyshakhjayan Member Posts: 2 New User
    Eeaswar,

The website works when you click this link and open the home page. But when I click the "Purchase Now" option at the bottom, that's when it shows the 'down for maintenance' message.

And if I extend the warranty after few days, can I avail the accidental protection coverage as well ?