How to install an additional case fan on front of Acer Nitro 50-620

LankiLanki Member Posts: 1 New User
edited October 13 in Nitro and Aspire Gaming
Hi. I had a hard time searching how to do it. The N50-620 case is pretty tight and hot, so even my HDD had more than 50' (Celsius). I wrote an e-mail to Polish support and received instructions how to remove front cover, then i had to search for 80mm fan. Unfortunately this case will fit only slim fan that is 15mm thick. In Poland you can buy AAB Cooling Slim fan, Akasa and Noiseblocker. Maybe you can find Cooler Master in your country. The one from AAB was the cheapest one and is not as noisy as the original one on the rear of case, so it is ok for me. Instalation process with screws was impossible in my scenario - the screws that came with fan were too thick. I didn't want to use a drill, so I ended up with Cable tie. Now my GPU temps are 10' (Celsius degrees) lower. There is a chance that you can use a 92mm slim fan, but i didn't try it.

If you had any experience with cooling system in Nitro PC, please share it with us in this topic. Now I am trying to change the CPU cooler, but SPC Fera and Arctic Freezer 34 aren't compatible bexause of this non-standard metal backplate mounted on motherboard.