In Windows 11 PredatorSense's - Helios 300 2019 PH315-52

Options
2»

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Try downloading the latest predator sense and undervolting file I uploaded to google drive: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1L3Ln-WkCvogX1OUmr74i3h8jk4ICVF94

May i know, which version of Predator Sense that Your Referring? And Also Please Enable Public Access to Above Google Drive Link
    It's version 3184!

Customized version means, did you added Ph315-52 Plugs to 3184 installer? And also please can you make the link public.
    Yes my friend! I made it public!

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,757 Trailblazer
    edited June 2022
    Options
    My download of it from the Google Drive link says version is 3.00.3188, not 3184... It's not obvious which model it was built for though.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • pulkitking24
    pulkitking24 Member Posts: 109 Skilled Fixer WiFi Icon
    Options
    bro check if you have linux subsystem install
  • pulkitking24
    pulkitking24 Member Posts: 109 Skilled Fixer WiFi Icon
    Options
    and turn off core isolation from windows defender 
  • Aathif_Mahir
    Aathif_Mahir Member Posts: 78 Devotee WiFi Icon
    Options
    and turn off core isolation from windows defender 
    I need both the Core Isolation and Virtual Machine Platform Enabled on My System, Since I Mainly Write Drivers for Windows and Tests on Hypervisor Port and Do Many Things with WSL and WSLG, I need those to be enabled in my system
  • Aathif_Mahir
    Options
    Try downloading the latest predator sense and undervolting file I uploaded to google drive: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1L3Ln-WkCvogX1OUmr74i3h8jk4ICVF94

May i know, which version of Predator Sense that Your Referring? And Also Please Enable Public Access to Above Google Drive Link
    It's version 3184!

Customized version means, did you added Ph315-52 Plugs to 3184 installer? And also please can you make the link public.
    Yes my friend! I made it public!

@egydiocoelho would you mind elaborating what you did with Custom Installation that you have shared Above, Is it Just Copied the PH315-52 Plugs from 3.00.3136 installer and Pasted into 3.00.3184 or else made some customizations to Other Things Like Xtu Profiles and etc..
  • Aathif_Mahir
    Options
    All these comes to Acer Who Doesn't Care to Update and Fix the Issues with Windows 11 on PH315-52, On my Case I have already reported this issue to Acer Tons of Times and They Never Bother to Fix the Issue.

Since the Release of Windows 11, I have Been Refreshing the Drivers Download Page on Acer Website for around 3 to 4 times per day in the hope of they'd deliver the updates but they never did  :'(

I have Considered to Get Acer Helios 300 PH315-55 but due there issues with quality control software level, i won't be getting an Acer System Ever Again
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    All these comes to Acer Who Doesn't Care to Update and Fix the Issues with Windows 11 on PH315-52, On my Case I have already reported this issue to Acer Tons of Times and They Never Bother to Fix the Issue.

Since the Release of Windows 11, I have Been Refreshing the Drivers Download Page on Acer Website for around 3 to 4 times per day in the hope of they'd deliver the updates but they never did  :'(

I have Considered to Get Acer Helios 300 PH315-55 but due there issues with quality control software level, i won't be getting an Acer System Ever Again
    I just inserted the PH315-52 plugs folder into the Predator Sense 3188 file as previous versions of Predator Sense were not working on windows 11:

Now predator sense 3188 works smoothly on windows 11, on my PH315-52.

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Aathif_Mahir
    Options

I just inserted the PH315-52 plugs folder into the Predator Sense 3188 file as previous versions of Predator Sense were not working on windows 11:

Now predator sense 3188 works smoothly on windows 11, on my PH315-52.

Does it keeps the Undervolt intact After Enabling Core Isolation and HyperVisor?
  • Aathif_Mahir
    edited June 2022
    Options
    @egydiocoelho does the 3.00.3188 keeps the -125mv default undervolt intact after enabling memory integrity and virtual machine platform?
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Yes, I can enable undervolting on throttlestop. I also include the undervolting file on google drive, for the 9750h processor.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Aathif_Mahir
    Options
    Yes, I can enable undervolting on throttlestop. I also include the undervolting file on google drive, for the 9750h processor.

It doesn't makes difference after upgrading to Predator Sense 3.00.3188. still the same issue when memory integrity and virtual machine platform enabled
  • TopHat17
    TopHat17 Member Posts: 8 New User
    Options
    I've been having some strange fan problems, and for a while now freezes and BSODs (without windows log), and been completely lost as to what was causing it after many threads and checks. Just bumped into here as I did accidentally updated to Win11 and decided to roll with it. I got the Freezes/BSODs whenever I was running GPU heavy games, so I'm suspicious it's because of volt problems due to reading this thread.

Downloaded that updater Predator software. Hope it fixes my problem.

I'm on Windows 11 and this is my voltage after updating the Predator software with the person's Drive link.
  • Aathif_Mahir
    Options
    TopHat17 said:
    I've been having some strange fan problems, and for a while now freezes and BSODs (without windows log), and been completely lost as to what was causing it after many threads and checks. Just bumped into here as I did accidentally updated to Win11 and decided to roll with it. I got the Freezes/BSODs whenever I was running GPU heavy games, so I'm suspicious it's because of volt problems due to reading this thread.

I'm on Windows 11 and this is my voltage after updating the Predator software with the person's Drive link.
    Hi,

can you share your msinfo32 information here, we can get an idea on what are the features that you have enabled in your system to further diagnose your issue

here's the steps to get into msinfo32
    - Right Click on Windows Button and Press on Run
    - Type msinfo32 and Press Enter
    - Attach a Screen Shot of System Summary Section of msinfo32
  • TopHat17
    TopHat17 Member Posts: 8 New User
    Options
    TopHat17 said:

Hi,

can you share your msinfo32 information here, we can get an idea on what are the features that you have enabled in your system to further diagnose your issue

Attached are the screenshots. I censored some personal details.

• Aathif_Mahir
    Options
    TopHat17 said:
    TopHat17 said:

Hi,

Attached are the screenshots. I censored some personal details.

Looks like you have not enabled any virtualization based features, Therefore the Default Undervolt Retained as it is,
  • Aathif_Mahir
    Options

Windows 11 2022 Update is Already Released, still we don't have fix for This Issue and Also No Drivers for Windows 11 Yet, Acer Doesn't seem to care about old users whatsoever

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,757 Trailblazer
    Options

Yes, Microsoft seems to be taking a long time to get some of the oldest systems ready. They seem to be somewhat stuck on a few 8th gen models...

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options

egydiocoelho Trailblazer