Stuck at Inaccessible Boot Device BSOD after updating on Acer Aspire A514-54-37YX

Options
2»

Answers

• uttam_s
    uttam_s Member Posts: 1 New User
    edited November 2022
    Options

Thank you, I faced this traumatizing issue after updating bios in Helios 300, after boot it asked for bitlocker key that I provided and after that it will crash. Nothing worked and cmd diskpart showed no disk.

VMD option is displayed after pressing Ctrl-s.

After disabling VMD in bios it booted fine.. thank you very much.

• Rena182
    Rena182 Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options

Saw many ppl having the same problem with Nitro and/or predator. Wasnt updating my windows but I choose to update 2 weeks ago. My nitro started lagging on startup and taking too much time (20min) just to open windows desktop and run exeplorer.exe while stuck on welcome screen. Tried to update windows 10 on this last update and also tried to update my bios simutaneously. Things got worse!

Got stuck in Inaccesible boot device (win10 blue screen). Fixed that by disabling fast boot on bios setup, choosing the correct boot device and also changing to AHCI SATA boot setup (HD). My ssd became unreadable. Started windows again with no blue screen and had a huge headache to fix my ssd (making it readable again). This is more like a troubleshooting for the problems ppl are dealing than anything else. I know that this post has been open for a long time already but typing the same problem this was the first google result. Take this as a troubleshoot solution for updating bios.

Lesson learned: I'm never updating my nitro bios again. I hate those installers and updated bios just wont help in anything.

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,630 Trailblazer
    Options

»>changing to AHCI SATA boot setup (HD). My ssd became unreadable»>

You must first set msconfig to boot only in safe mode. Only then can you change BIOS to AHCI. Exit BIOS to boot into safe mode to auto load the AHCI drivers. Then set msconfig back to normal boot.

Jack E/NJ

• Serkan51755
    Serkan51755 Member Posts: 50 Troubleshooter
    Options

Disabling the wdm work for me