DB.BAP11.001 Replacement Aspire tc865ur14

imluperon
imluperon Member Posts: 1 New User
edited October 2021 in Aspire and Veriton Desktops
i need the buy the motherboard DB.BAP11.001 or a motherboard that fits the tc865ur14

Answers

• imluperon

If your device is in warranty you can contact the warranty dept.     Go to the website support.acer.com - chose your country.   On the new page - scroll down -  click on "contact support".  Scroll down.  You can find the phone no to contact the warranty dept. 

If it is out of warranty, please contact local store or

Go to the website support.acer.com - chose your country.   On the new page - scroll down -  Click on  "Repair My Acer" - Request to have your Acer product repaired.   There will be charges for repair. 

Additional info to contact Acer Store:  Please visit the website - support.acer.com - chose your country - click on shop.   You can buy desktop, laptop, monitor and accessories.  Alternatively,  on the top right corner you can find the phone no to contact Acer store.   For the parts which are not available on Acer store, you have to contact local store.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful 

Click on "Yes" if it answers your question.

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    B  Thank you and have a BLESSED AND HAPPY DAY  B

★★ WILLIAM - MRK ★★

• ttttt
    ttttt Member Posts: 1,947 Community Aficionado WiFi Icon
    @imluperon

If I were you , I'll forget about changing the motherboard.

As Acer uses custom motherboards to the PCs, it is not easy to find motherboards outside Acer.
    Shipping PC to Acer for motherboard replacement is just not worth it, that will exceed the depreciated value of the PC, usually in the USD $300+ range.

Since you have the part number, you can contact Acer for the purchase as suggested by @William_mk2.
    There may be some used motherboards out there, but don't know how reliable they are.

What's wrong with your original motherboard?
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 33,439 Trailblazer
    The motherboard in your TC-865 is a DTX form factor with an added 'diving board' out the front to bring the front ports to the front. You can fit in any other DTX board, and possibly micro-ATX since the mounts are the same, with the caveat that you might have to do some creative cabling to get front ports working.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.