NetEnder
NetEnder Member Posts: 3 New User
edited October 2021 in Windows 11
Hey guys! Can you help me with this? 

Answers

• NetEnder
    NetEnder Member Posts: 3 New User

Since last update
  • Even so, download the windows 11 iso and try to run the installation: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows11
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,679 Trailblazer
    Microsoft says you need at least an 8th gen processor, which requires a motherboard swap for your system. Stick with Windows 10 until you are ready for a hardware upgrade, then go with 11.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • BadRandolph
    BadRandolph Member Posts: 10

Tinkerer

Yeah, you will have to download and install it manually. Acer won't lift a finger, they completely abandonded the product and its customers since 2017. And half the community here are fanbois that will tell you to just buy a new laptop from Acer.
  • StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 9,916 Trailblazer
    edited November 2021
    Yeah, you will have to download and install it manually. Acer won't lift a finger, they completely abandonded the product and its customers since 2017. And half the community here are fanbois that will tell you to just buy a new laptop from Acer.

Hey “BadRandolph” we are not fan boys at all, this community is here to help Acer consumers with certain problems honestly and with expertise of many years in this industry, but and in the Windows 11 instance its clearly stated by Microsoft that only Intel processors of the 8th Gen are compatible which is NOT an Acer compatibility restriction its from Microsoft! No matter what a consumer tries to do to install Win-11 be it automatically or manually Win-11 will not work without the listed Microsoft compatible criteria’s which one of them is the restriction of the minimum of the 8th Gen Intel CPU that is on their list, the Predator 21x has a 7th Gen Intel Kabylake-H I7-7820 CPU "SO ITS NOT COMPATIBLE"! Also, we don't advise anyone to 'Buy a New Laptop" we advise of what can be done having access to these laptops service manuals so, we are not just taking nonsense! Also, it’s not a matter of abandoning a product by Acer, as all these products are supported to their limit by Acer and until their lifespan of drivers are relevant and new products are released like CPU’s Chipsets but, with GPU’s they are supported by their manufacturers e.g. either NVIDIA or AMD. All this is a matter of consumers knowing what their products are and how to upgrade them, which unfortunately most don’t!

A perfect example of this is (and this is just one product) with an older Aspire V3-571G that I bought years ago, that has the i7-3610QM CPU and has the NVIDIA GeForce GT640M GPU and it came with Win-8 OEM and also came OEM with a “Master Boot Record (MBR)” BIOS and with 4GB RAM but, these same laptops were also released later with an GUID Partition Table (GPT) type BIOS.

So and what I did (knowing that this BIOS is also a GUID Partition Table (GPT) type BIOS) I modified the OEM MBR BIOS (which needs expertise modifications, don’t attempt this if you don’t know what you are doing!) to the GUID Partition Table (GPT) type BIOS and it worked 100% and this laptop was 300% faster, also, I updated the NVIDIA GeForce GT640M GPU from NVIDIA to its last driver and also and as this laptop was specified as only taking a max RAM of 8GB into its 2x slots at DDR3-1600MHh I updated the RAM to the DDR3-1866MHz at max of 16GB at 2x 8GB into its 2x slots and this laptop works 100% and as a matter of a fact, it’s the fastest V3-571G that was scanned on the Crucial memory scan and it’s the top V3-571G on UserBenchmark! Now and what I’m saying in all this is this, that a laptop and its performance depends entirely on what a consumers knowledge is and/or what a consumers knows of how to maintain his laptop and also improve their laptops by modifications. A manufacturer like Acer can’t stay still on one product and be consumed by all the above especially when they manufacture thousands of different models of laptops, desktops and AIO's.