My monitor keeps going black for half a second then coming back Nitro xv252qf

Options
merasmus
merasmus Member Posts: 1 New User
edited October 2021 in Monitors
My brand new Nitro xv252qf randomly goes black for like a half second then comes back but this is a huge problem when I'm in the middle of gaming. What is the cause and what is the fix?

Answers

• Easwar
    Easwar Member Posts: 6,727 Guru
    Options
    Hi @merasmus,

What cable are you using to connect the system?
  • BenjaminSom
    BenjaminSom Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    Have there been any update to this problem. Got this monitor a few days ago, and it keep turning off half a second like op's.
  • b0urne_
    b0urne_ Member Posts: 1 New User
    edited June 2022
    Options
    It has to be some EMF thing.

Me and my brother both have this monitor. We noticed the thing that when he touched his PC or was going for out for a cigarette (standing from his chair which has artificial fiber vowen back and gives him static discharge from time to time) - my monitor was going black. I believe it's either some grounding/ sudden power spike issue (but I still had the issue after I purchased UPS with voltage control) or the provided cables are very prone to fail (they are very sensitive to EMF).

Either way - I am still experiencing the issue, albeit not as often as it used to be. In the meantime I changed my PSU and DisplayPort cable to good quality ones.

It can be system/GPU related too, but that's a longshot. I've ZOTAC 3090 Trinity, my bro has EVGA 1070 KR-6171.