THERE IS NO KEY CODE.

System
System Member Posts: 4,518 Seasoned Practitioner WiFi Icon
This discussion was created from comments split from: I need a new product key for my Aspire 3 to activate it.

Answers

• ADMIN123
    ADMIN123 Member Posts: 1 New User
    i BOUGHT A NEW ACRE, BUT THERE IS NO KEY CODE. USED AN APP TO GET CODE OFF MACHINE, BUT WINDOWS WILL NOT ACCEPT IT.NOW WHAT?? BOUGHT FROM WALMART!
  • ttttt
    ttttt Member Posts: 1,947 Community Aficionado WiFi Icon
    @Constant, @Barata2000 and @Admin123

If you cannot sort out the issue and don't want to spend too much time on it any more, just buy a license from a legit vendor using your credit card. The cost may be somewhere between $5-$30. I have 32-bit, 64-bit, Win 10  Home, Pro or even Enterprise versions (by mistake) on my PCs.
    Yes, the cheapest 64-bit Win 10 Pro that I have costed me only $5 as a sale price for existing customer.

Search from the internet to find that.

That will save a lot of hassle and time.
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,719 Trailblazer
    edited October 2021
    @ADMIN123 we need to know what Acer model you have. Did it come with Windows installed or a different OS? Did you buy it new or used? You don't need a code with any modern models, just activate over the internet and it'll pull the license from your BIOS.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.